havasu races

RacnCPA

Reaction
I have some unofficial results. Tommy Bradley won the big trucks. Husemann won the Super Champ mini trucks. Rusty Stewart, Steve Errea were some of the buggy class winners. Carlos Zuniga I believe came home second. I have the numbers of the bike and ATV winners, but not their names yet. Same with the Baja and Safari classes. For the Formula 1, 2, 3, & 4 buggies I don't have the breakdown yet. Peter K won the Superlites. There were many mini truck classes with Kyle LeDuc, Spencer Low Jr., Matt Carter and Jack Mittman doing very well. Stacy Pike brought out a truck that has been sitting for two years and he took home third place. Jimmy O'Neal put on a good show. Senor Whitwer in Dwight Greene's truggy tore up the track and kept the truckers on their toes. Julian Martinez (the fearless man that co-rode with me at Estero in '99) debuted his 8s Chevy and won his class. And Rory Ward from "Racer's Only" apparel won the "Tuff Truck" competition. I'll post more as soon as I get the official results.

Sc

SLR

Reaction
Good race weekend,
Down on power, NISSAN 2800 CC V6 260HP C-4. (Red Line 7800)
Rick & Kyle 2800CC on kill 4cly 346 HP Jerico (Red 11,000)
SLR=NEW MOTOR

Kyle had motor trouble first moto,
Rick was out front, with a flat last 2 1\2 Laps.
SLR was making time on "Rocket Rick"
Rick was nursing to victory,
SLR would not settle for 2nd.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.spencerlowracing.com/videos/SLR_HUSEMAN.mpg>www.spencerlowracing.com/videos/SLR_HUSEMAN.mpg</A>

SLR=1st
"ROCKET RICK"=BENT

The rest of the weekend was pretty much 1-2-3,
We raced with Desert trucks and old PACE Trucks,
The faster trucks started in the back of the field.

Rick was the BIG Winner
Kyle got second
SLR pulled off 3rd

Kyle and I had some great racing,
Glad to race with all BAJA IN HAVASU RACERS.
Glad to see RacnCPA, You Rock.

I urge all to come,
I heard they might have 2 a year.
Lets hope it doesn’t conflict with the CORR races, HEY Rick.

PS. Kyle, F250's and 40 Plus Double D's????Must have been the Mountain Due???

Looking forward to next RACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>SLR

RACE ON SATURDAY, SELL ON MONDAY<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SLR on 11/23/02 09:54 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 5-37114-IMG_0596.jpg
    5-37114-IMG_0596.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 95

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
The Havasu races were very cool! We were so bummed we didn't make it last year we made SURE that we weren't going to miss them this year and I'm glad we didn't. Spencer, Kyle, and Rick sure put on a helluva show. Spencer...I had no idea you were such an aggressive driver! I see some serious short course racing in your future! Look out CORR here he comes! Is it just in the blood or what??? Zuniga was a blast to watch. After rollin gin the first race on Saturday (twice!) he said he was going to drive the rest of the weekend with his head instead of his foot and he did. The change in his driving was incredible. Very smart stuff there. I thought he would have placed first though...still waiting on official times. Anyone know where to find them? I've finally got pics up (like 800 plus) on prerunners.com. Can't wait for the next one...two per year? SPencer, will you keep us posted? It sure is nice having short course close to home!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

RacnCPA

Reaction
Jen I have all the results, what do you want? Let me know PM. Thanks.

Thanks for the mention Spencer. I guess your coverage in the article just got bigger, LOL.

Sc