have u seen a buggy with this setup?

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
i am looking for a buggy that i think i saw at the fiberwerx 200 drawing party. or any other buggies or pictures anyone might have of how the mounted some eagle eye hid lights on the roof.

here is a drawing i have rendered and would appriciate it if anyone has any ideas or pictures of a similar design or other design that looks clean.

the ballasts will be mounted behind the lights within the domed section. from the front view u will see the crossed sections as aluminum, maybe powdercoat depending on what i use, with the light being the only thing visible

thoughts and opinions will be appriciated

Co-Dog

Reaction
Are you talking about the lights that were on the hood of a blue Subaru WRX? I think I can get you a pic of those. My buddy has pictures from the show. I will have a look at em next time I go over there, maybe I'll see what your referring to.

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
thanks for your replies, i believe it was on a buggy right as you walked into fiberwerx next to the old bronco looking prerunner, but those picturs of that buggy with the rear lights it pretty much the idea.