Have you ever been this stuck...

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
With something this big?

This guy had done this before too. He was using the stabilizers for the cherry picker to pick the front end up and get some sand underneath it.

Attachments

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I've seen way worse in Laguna Salada

Wish I knew where the pics where but on my birthday a couple of years ago I tried to be a good semaritan (sp?) and went to pull out a Super Duty...bad idea. I got stuck too but his truck was REALLY stuck. My friend Yogi literally could rest his elbow on the roof of the truck, that's the pic I wish I knew where it was. Granted Yogi is like 6'5" but still, that truck wasn't going anywhere anytime soon

s@ndm@n

Reaction

Not me, but a friend trying to get into North Shore I believe. High centered front and rear in a ditch he didnt see.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya that blue truck isnt even bad lol, the front end isnt even buried plus its right next to pavement!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Mike,

You were out rollerblading on the Boardwalk and saw this huh? BWWAAHAHAHAA :eek::p:D

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Mike,

You were out rollerblading on the Boardwalk and saw this huh? BWWAAHAHAHAA :eek::p:D
No Nick unlike you I don't do that crap. Just riding my bike and saw this. Thought it was pretty funny since these guys are there everyday and he got it stuck. There was only one guy with the truck. Just though that the thing is pretty heavy with a cherry picker on it.

And Boardwalks are usually made out of boards like back east on the Jersey shore. Here it's called "the strand".:p

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ours is a boardwalk, and it doesn't have a single plank on it...

But I do see lots of surfBOARDS and skateBOARDS on it.

07FJRog

Reaction
Ours is a boardwalk, and it doesn't have a single plank on it...

But I do see lots of surfBOARDS and skateBOARDS on it.
the Skateboards prob do well, but what kind of wax do you use for a surfboard on the boardwalk?!:eek: lol

Danny Alcala

Reaction
Friend of mine from a local heavy equipment rental company was hired to try to pull this chevy out, stuck in a wash by superstition.

Trailered this thing out ther which got stuck too...

Left it there overnight and came back the next morning with more equipment and this happened...

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction

WORCS332

Reaction
Friend of mine from a local heavy equipment rental company was hired to try to pull this chevy out, stuck in a wash by superstition.

Left it there overnight and came back the next morning with more equipment and this happened...

holy crap now that is stuck!!!!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction

Game over. You win the thread.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Looks like it was burried there? Tire tracks going towards the bed, tire marks on the bed. Looks like somebody drove over it.
Good eye. All the windows are blown out too. And the mirror on the door is about to fall off. The door and front fender got dinged too.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
Mike,

Crying. No doubt MIKE prob had his tight "mankini" shirt on with a sweat shirt tied around his waist with 7-11 Ray-Ban's on

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
Looks like it was burried there? Tire tracks going towards the bed, tire marks on the bed. Looks like somebody drove over it.
it was a stolen truck that someone got stuck below box canyon before a
nice monsoon storm last summer. after the flash flood that thing was
grouted in there like a bathroom tile...

... and i may or may not of gone all monster truck on it. :p