Heidi Steele to Debut in TT class@DRIVE Race

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
This just in... Heidi Steele (Class 6 points leader in SCORE and last years Driver Of The Year also Class 7sx champ in both BITD and SCORE)will be piloting the #16 Geiser Yokohama Trophy Truck for her TT deput at the DRIVE Grand Prix race. Please note this is contingent on the truck being ready to race after the SCORE Primm race. This is another reason to root for Cameron to have a clean race and win @ Primm with no problems. I know the pit crews will be working overtime to make this happen.

Looking forward to seeing Heidi in the TT. We have been waiting for this for a long time.

The Desert Assassins Team will be out in force for this race.

Hey McMillin's, if this happens can we see Jessica out there in the TT? That would be an epic race.

From what I hear the course is going to be a blast.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Just as long as she steers clear of dave and I!!
Go get 'em hi dee!!!!!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
PAB I don't care if you win or lose at Primm just don't damage the TT so Heidi can race @ DRIVE's race...:D

rickf

Reaction
I vote PAB runs a restrictor plate so the truck will be ready for the better half.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
This is AWESOME. We have all been waitin for PAB to give her the keys to the mighty #16. GO HEIDI!!!!!!
Well I guess keeping this under wraps is out of the question now? As of me writing this Heidi, pouring wine, has NOOOOOO clue about this! I am not kidding.

Just so you blabber mouths are clear on this...Heidi will NEVER drive the #16....Heidi will be #14!

The #14 is currently held by Yokohama teammate Ikowa Hanowa and Heidi hopes to be able to use the number a few times in the near future.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Nice move Trey. :D

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Well I guess keeping this under wraps is out of the question now? As of me writing this Heidi, pouring wine, has NOOOOOO clue about this! I am not kidding.

Just so you blabber mouths are clear on this...Heidi will NEVER drive the #16....Heidi will be #14!

The #14 is currently held by Yokohama teammate Ikowa Hanowa and Heidi hopes to be able to use the number a few times in the near future.

Ok she will be in the # 14 TT. LOL you gave me the OK to post this. Break it to her now before she hears at work tommorrow. Im ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

I'm just stoked to see Heidi have a chance in a TT. The whole DA team loves her and wants to see her rock the world.

Last edited:

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction

jim_moulton

Reaction
Go heidi! I hope there is still something left to race after primm. I saw what PAB did to Cheaters car last year. :rolleyes:, but they did finish second!

fordnut

Reaction
Heidi, good luck! Cam, no pressure, don't hurt the truck!

ultrablew

Reaction
This is honestly the greatest news in a while! Heidi is well deserving! WTG! Can't wait for the race.