heidi steele ..... "your new score champion" !!!!!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
congrats to our very own "da-princess" ; heidi-beth steele ..... after grabbing a 2nd place (in class) in this recent 08 baja 1k, assuring herself, rene' (and her awesome team) the 7sx class-championship in "score" for the year 2008 !!!! heidi steele just became the "queen-o-d'-baja" :eek: !!!!!! consistency is the king !!!! :cool: d-no

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Congrats to Heidi. Pab`s better half...Its not an easy feat to accomplish.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
congrats to heidi and the crew on a great year got one more race to go and wrap that one up and see ya in henderson :D

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
That's great, congrats to her and the entire Team...Now how's about a BITD one to match...

JCA

Reaction
Congrats to the Steele Team for this and everything they have accomplished! Well done and well deserved!!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Congrats Heidi, you're the MAN...jajaja, I mean CHAMP...

ultrablew

Reaction
Congrats to the Steele family and teams for the great accomplishments! Heidi is amazing. A true inspiration for a lot of girls/women.

empty pockets

Reaction
Congrats Heidi,
From all of us at Empty Pockets Racing............

KEITH KANGAROO™

Reaction
Congratulations Heidi and all the team for this milestone. We at Lightforce were glad to be part of the journey.

Maybe it should be... Heidi Steele "Queen of the Desert"

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Congrats Heidi! Still got one more title to take home! You can do it....

ironmtnracing

Reaction
Very Very Cool.

A great year for the ladies...I believe a womens team claimed a season championship on a bike as well.

We need more like you ;)

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Hooray!!!

Congratulations Heidi :):):):):) Can I be like you when I grow up!!?!!?!!? :D:D:D:D:D

Keep up the good work and continue being a great role model to us girls out here !!!!! You are an inspiration in the business world as well as (most importantly;)) the DEZERT world!!! :D:D:D:D:D