Hella Lights

faststang1

Reaction
I've had a pair of Blackmagics lights of my jeep.I really liked the look of them!!
But Im looking for something more brighter!!!
I was looking at the Hella Rally 4000 Euro Beam Light..the web says I can get it with a parking light or with out,whats is that? and what do u think Rally 4000 Euro Beam?

Reaction
Parking lights are lights illuminated while a vehicle is parked. A requirement in some jurisdictions.

faststang1

Reaction
I been searching and I hear nothing but good about these lights.I will convert them to HID's later but Im not sure if I should get those parking lights with it?
I the look with the parking light cause the lens is clear!!!

Reaction
You'll be stylin' and profilin'!

tundraman

Reaction
If the parking light version has a clear lens with no fluting then it's a spot. How many lights are you running? If you are only running two I would only recommend spots if you are driving in a area with long straight roads. If you are on twisty roads two driving or euro patterns will better suite your needs.

faststang1

Reaction
Im getting the normal euros.I plan to run 2 for now then pick up 4 pencis for my roof rack.I was looking at my bumper and they just maybe to big but my buddy has a 2 baja lights laying around 9in so going to try those and see how much room there is..I had black magics before...(there were stolen) so I might get them again..can I convert them to HID down the road!!
they have H2's bulbs in them!!!