• Forum membership has its advantages....

Hello Fellow Offroad Enthusiasts!

My name is Brandon Ralston and I am what you would call a lifelong fan of just about anything to do with offroading. My personal favorite is the desert racing, rock crawling, and now Ultra4 racing, but by no means am limited to just that. About a year and a half ago I acquired one of my dream jobs, which is working with an up and coming motorsports website and I couldn't be more stoked about it. Hopefully it one day leads to my ultimate dream job and that's being behind the wheel of something badass! The site is called Moto Networks and our claim to fame, or motto, is "Anything Cool With A Motor." And I do mean anything, trucks, cars, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and just about anything else that you can think of, assuming it's cool of course. No Hyundai Elantra's here, unless of course there is a twin turbo LS swap or something. I personally lean more towards the offroad related content when I'm writing for the site, hence why I wanted to join the forums here so that I can chat with like minded people. I've done a few features on companies like Black Ops 4x4 and Griffen Fab Works as an example of what we've done. But I'm always looking for project builds for future features as well. I'm happy to be here and look forward to getting to know more of the members.

Cheers!

Brandon Ralston
Moto Networks
brandon@motonetworks.com