Hello from Idaho

Pro Moto Billet

Reaction
Hello my name is Brett. I am the General Manager at Pro Moto Billet/Fastway in Nampa Idaho. We make really cool billet motorcycle parts. I have been a two wheel guy for the last 40+ years and have been bit by the truck bug. My parents spend the winters in Parker and I have attended that event twice. I also got to see the San Felipe 250 two years ago when it was not in San Felipe.

I just got back last week from picking up a 1999 Ranger in Vegas last weekend. It has the Camburg Long travel front with a whole bunch of projects everywhere else. I am really excited to get going on the build and spend some time out in the desert. ....yep, desert in Idaho. Looking forward to learning a lot. There are probably a lot of obvious questions coming, so be patient.

Pro Moto Billet

Reaction
That was 10:40 PM....what about you? When are we going to bend some tubes for a bed cage for my new ride. I think for now I am going to just scab onto the cage that is there and then scrape it off this winter and do a full cage. I picked up some used Mastercraft seats. Ramon is ready to pop...someone needs to buy his Lexus or Porsche so he can play too. Headed tomorrow morning to brave the DMV...wish me luck.