Hello from Iraq....

Hello, I'm Logan, 24 years old and I'm presently working as a US Contractor in Iraq, I'm originally from Ohio, but now I live in central Florida. I get home about 2 weeks every 5 months and normally work 90+ hours a week over here, I've been here over 13 months. I have an Assoc. Degree in High Performance Motorsports from the University of Northwestern Ohio, I spent most of my teenage years and adult life working in almost every form of motorsports, truck and tractor pulling, tough trucks, motocross, dirt and pavement oval racing, drag racing, road course racing, high performance diesels, and a few other endeavors. I'm presently looking for a team I could accompany to the Baja 1000 in November.

For vehicles, right now i have:

1977 D350 2wd extended cab Dodge dually with a 440 big block and a 727 automatic.
1990 D250 2wd regular cab Dodge with a 5.9 Cummins and a 727 automatic.
1993 D350 2wd extended cab Dodge dually with a 5.9 Cummins and a A518 automatic.
1993 F350 2wd extended cab Ford dually with a 460 and a 5 speed.
1996 R2500 4x4 regular cab Dodge with a 5.9 cummins and a 47RH automatic.
1986 K5 4x4 Chevrolet Blazer with a 350 and a SM465 four speed manual.
1986 C20 2wd Suburban with a 6.2 and a Turbo 400 automatic.
30 foot lowdeck gooseneck.
18 foot bumper hitch car trailer.

and a I like guns.......BIG GUNS......

welcome aboard logan.
curious what do you do with 3 duallys?
you can list you like trucks along with your firearms.

be safe over there. ;)
well the F350 i bought for my brother when he got out of prison cause he needed a work truck, i got it for 1500 bucks, the 77 D350 is all original and has 7X,XXX miles on it with factory working A/C and Cruise and very little rust, i got it for 3500 bucks, the 1993 D350 is all decked out to pull my trailer, custom 2005 western hauler bed that was cut down and came from a F550, split dual battery system (one for the truck and one for the trailer), newer transmission, ECM, alternator, and radiator and its only got 136K miles on it and i only gave 4000 for it, the 96 cummins is in the process of being built into a sled puller, should be around 500 horsepower or so, the 90 cummins is being built into a drag truck, it wont be as nasty as the 96 but its very light, the suburban was a cheap ride i got for 500 bucks cause it is a diesel and had a brand new transmission in it and at the time i was broke (before this job), and the blazer i got for free and bought another parts truck that had low miles and ran and drove with a bunch of new parts and i stripped it and put all the parts in the blazer.....I have my own business on the side that my dad runs for me STANFORTH'S CUSTOM SERVICES, we do all kinds of stuff, vehicle transporting, vehicle repair, carpentry, electrical, drywall, plumbing, along with alot of other stuff......plus when im at home i also sell 4x4 and diesel performance parts under the business license.

Guns so far are as follows:

Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag with 7+ inch barrel
Ruger Blackhawk .357 with 6+ inch barrel
Ruger Stainless Steel GP100 .357 with 6+ inch barrel
H&R Greenwing Special Youth Model 20 gauge.......SLIGHTLY MODIFIED
H&R Buffalo Classic .45-70.....
Winchester Model 12 16 Gauge......bought new in 1936 by my great uncle.....
Yugoslavian SKS with an extremely nice oiled wood stock.....
.22 Marlin Automatic

So far on my list for new guns to buy is:

.50 Cal Barrett....
AR-30 in .338 Lupau....
H&R Handi-Rifle in 500 Smith....
H&R Buffalo Classic in .38-55 with an Octagon Barrel.....
Springfield XD in .45.....