Hello my name is Alexander Vera

RN&LRchase3

Reaction
- How you got into desert racing. My dad did pits for the Old Enduro Race Team and was invite to join the Roger Norman and Larry Roeseler Team
- How you have found this website. A friend had some shots of their car and said the website
- What vehicle you play with. I play with a baja Bug that my dad and me are rebuilding
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing. I plan to get more involved with Desert Racing so more and more people know about it
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc. School

Double Down

Reaction
- How you got into desert racing. My dad did pits for the Old Enduro Race Team and was invite to join the Roger Norman and Larry Roeseler Team
- How you have found this website. A friend had some shots of their car and said the website
- What vehicle you play with. I play with a baja Bug that my dad and me are rebuilding
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing. I plan to get more involved with Desert Racing so more and more people know about it
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc. School

Hello Alexander,

Welcome to race-dezert. Please say hello to you dad (Mike) and your brother AJ for me and let them know I am looking forward to spraying some champagne with them after the race at Primm.

Roger