Hello My name is Brian

Principal's Office

Reaction
Greetings Everyone, Well I saw my buddy Wayne on this and he has mentioned it to me several times so I figured, great way to get connected and perhaps help out on some teams if possible and get started on getting my rail ready for a possible race. Wayne Schwaia built my car and I think I keep him in business with constant changes! Ha! I have been riding in Plaster City, Ocotillo Wells, and mostly in Parker AZ, My rail is California Street Legal so it makes it great to do rides all over without worry. I enjoy doing group rides to Mexico and other destinations. I can even be found driving down the freeway to work on Fridays and heading to Cruising Grand in Escondido with it. My wife wants to change the rail a bit to race it this winter (Is that a guys dream or what, having his wife support dumping money into a toy!) Only catch is she wants to drive! Have a great season!

1wayne

Reaction
Greetings Everyone, Well I saw my buddy Wayne on this and he has mentioned it to me several times so I figured, great way to get connected and perhaps help out on some teams if possible and get started on getting my rail ready for a possible race. Wayne Schwaia built my car and I think I keep him in business with constant changes! Ha! I have been riding in Plaster City, Ocotillo Wells, and mostly in Parker AZ, My rail is California Street Legal so it makes it great to do rides all over without worry. I enjoy doing group rides to Mexico and other destinations. I can even be found driving down the freeway to work on Fridays and heading to Cruising Grand in Escondido with it. My wife wants to change the rail a bit to race it this winter (Is that a guys dream or what, having his wife support dumping money into a toy!) Only catch is she wants to drive! Have a great season!
Welcome aboard Brian!!!!