Hello my name is HalfFast

HalfFast

Reaction
Allan, HalfFast, checking in here from Nor Cal. I got into desert racing and pitting for the DA during the 2006 Baja 1 k. I saw a post on ADVRIDER.COM about a bunch of guys pitting near Gonzaga Bay and decided to join in the fun. Blew up my motor on that first trip about 40 miles south of San Felipe but my compadres bailed me out. I have been ditching my truck in Tecate and riding down for every race since. I have wrenched, chased, splashed gas all over the peninsula for the desert Assassins, KC Hilites, JSMDA etc.

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
allan, halffast, checking in here from nor cal. I got into desert racing and pitting for the da during the 2006 baja 1 k. I saw a post on advrider.com about a bunch of guys pitting near gonzaga bay and decided to join in the fun. Blew up my motor on that first trip about 40 miles south of san felipe but my compadres bailed me out. I have been ditching my truck in tecate and riding down for every race since. I have wrenched, chased, splashed gas all over the peninsula for the desert assassins, kc hilites, jsmda etc.
1/2fast, thats what i call the guy who used to work for me.. Cuz everything he did was the other spelling of 1/2fast...lol
see ya @ the finish line!!!