Hello my name is James and I work for AirMedCare Network, the largest Air Ambulance Co. in the USA that has a membership.

Helicopter James

ADVERTISER
Reaction
My name is James Smith and I work for AirMedCare Network; the largest Air Ambulance Co. in the USA --which has an annual membership (if you live out of CA you can do multi year discounts) For only $450 a year you, your spouse and up to 5 dependents under 26 are covered anywhere in the world if you are admitted to a Hospital. In the US you have Emergent Care coverage in 38 states (take you to the hospital during an emergency situation) with ZERO out of pocket if flown by our Network with approximately 400 bases nationwide.
Once you are in the Hospital how will you get home? We will pick up 2 people in your household and fly you to the Hospital of your choice! How cool is that?
Don't get stuck in a Foreign country or a Hospital you don't want to be in, just give us a call and we'll Fly U Home on our Private ICU Jet or commercially if not a severe injury or ICU scenario

Call me for details 760-457-6497

Attachments

• Poster JPG.JPG
    Poster JPG.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

jcorsico

Reaction
Will you guys do pickups on the side of the course? Or do you have to be admitted to a hospital first?

Helicopter James

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Sorry for the delay, I'm a new user to this but will check it daily from now on. If it is in the USA 911 determines where we pick someone up from. We need a little smaller than the size of big backyard or little league baseball field to land and take off from or smaller. If you are Internationally we cannot fly in unless you are admitted to a local "hospital"/clinic. Sometimes in Foreign Countries their hospital is the size of one of our clinics- you get the point. So as long as you are in a "hospital" we can come in and fly you home! Call me for details ok? 760-457-6497

J Prich

Reaction
James, I would recommend you repost all of that initial post in the desert racing forum as it may be useful info for a lot of folks but many won’t see it because they dont read these intros.
Welcome!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
James, I would recommend you repost all of that initial post in the desert racing forum as it may be useful info for a lot of folks but many won’t see it because they dont read these intros.
Welcome!
There's going to be a post in the Showroom section soon. I'm working with James to get a discount offer code for RDC users.