• Forum membership has its advantages....

Hello, my name is Jose

Hi, I just got registered on the forum, been reading a lot of threads with great info about different trucks and set ups.

I just bought a 1993 Ford bronco, hopefully I can make a prerunner out of it. Just got it on sunday and currently I am fixing simple stuff like rear window and some electrical problems. Here it is:

IMG_0079.jpg

I also have a 2009 f150 XLT with a leveling kit and some 35" general grabbers, I mostly use it as a daily driver:
IMG-1221.JPG

I also have a 2010 Camaro SS for street fun, in this picture you can see all thre toys:
IMG-7087.JPG

I have been working at a Polaris dealership for almost 5 years, and have some racing experience being service truck for a lot of customers on a Rally race we go once a year, its more like rally raid with odometer and roadbook for navigation, here are some pictures from work:

IMG-6290.JPG

IMG-3170.JPG

IMG-3015.JPG

Well, thats about it from me, hope I can learn a lot on this forum, and greetings from this side of the border!

AZFR8TRAIN

Broncos can be made into some awesome pre runners. Lots of threads and information on them here Look for the nuclear unicorn it is a great build of a bronco

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Broncos can be made into some awesome pre runners. Lots of threads and information on them here Look for the nuclear unicorn it is a great build of a bronco

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert
I already saw that post, actually I registered to tell him that build is awesome haha