Hello, My name is Sam.

Sam_BROWN

Reaction
My names Sam, I'm 18 years old and I live in Tustin CA. I got into desert racing because my family has friends who's son used to be the navigator (or one of the navigators) in the K.I.T. Racing Penhall Class 1. I think they got rid of it though. Met up with them in Ocotillo Wells a couple years ago and a lot of the K.I.T. racing guys were out there along with some people from other race team pit crews and with the owner of Turn Key.

The only vehicle I play with is my CRF250. I have a 81 F-250 I was planing on building up...eventually...and maybe some day in the VERY distant future race it in 1500 or 1450 sportsman class. But for now I'm going to be building a bumper/skid on my 04 F1 and once Brenthel Industries is done developing their F1 mid travel kit I'll be putting that on..but that won't be until November.

I'm currently attending Santa Ana College and taking Automotive and Solidworks classes. I work at ProX in Irvine right across the street from the District.

I heard of RDC from a friend of mine about 2 years ago who was building up a ranger. I've been lurking around RDC for the past year and decided to finally register, I'm also on Desert Rangers.

Haven't been out to too many races yet. Just the 08 Laughlin Desert Challenge and the MDR Stoddard 250 with the Bilek's.