Hello my name is Shane

Never been to much for words, I have been fabricating for quite a few years now. I've had the opportunity of building a few Trophy Trucks, Class 1, Prerunners, 65 or so Street Rods, being on television for 3 seasons of OVERHAULIN', and lots of other cool projects. I love what I do, but suffer from the fabricators curse, I build everyone else's cool toys, but never really get the time or funds to build my own. Except however for my "Big-Wheel Chopper, TM." Sometimes my close friends call me Shanal, I also go by "Tool Nazi" etc........ But Gabe Lara always says "Ju Feenish?"

Havasu Girl

Never been to much for words, I have been fabricating for quite a few years now. I've had the opportunity of building a few Trophy Trucks, Class 1, Prerunners, 65 or so Street Rods, being on television for 3 seasons of OVERHAULIN', and lots of other cool projects. I love what I do, but suffer from the fabricators curse, I build everyone else's cool toys, but never really get the time or funds to build my own. Except however for my "Big-Wheel Chopper, TM." Sometimes my close friends call me Shanal, I also go by "Tool Nazi" etc........ But Gabe Lara always says "Ju Feenish?"

Welcome Shane!

Your bio caught my attention with the mention of Gabe Lara!! Are you also signed on with Pflueger Racing??? That is were I met Gabe! :)

Have fun!

Carla