Hello my name is Steve Krieger

skrieger

Reaction
I have been involved in desert racing for most of my life. Father raced with Bill Stroppe built trucks in early 70's I started racing in 1986. Have raced 1/2 1600, Class 8,1, pro-truck, stone stock and class 3 with Dylan Evans in the Toyota FJ for Nitto more recently.

I have been reading this site for years but have never posted. At this time I have a full size 2wd bronco pre-runner that has traveled thousands of miles of dirt roads pre-running over many years. I have raced the Baja 1000 13 times including numerous other races and feel qualified to comment on subject matter in race dezert. Hope to continue off road racing for many years to come as time and money allow.

Also enjoy flying and water sports.

skrieger

Reaction
Hey Ramsey how are you?

Bronco is coming along slowly my friend working on it had some personal issues to take care of but we are back in full swing now. You will see in the race dezert classifieds soon the old rear suspension parts for sale including the housing. We cut the off the frame in the rear instead of notching it to get an additional 6" of up travel. This will also help with a new large flat fuel tank since there will be no stock frame rails to contend with. Most all of the rear cage has been cut out also. Our goal is to keep it a four seater with two 37" spares in the back. I will get some pictures as it is coming along. I have to keep working on something since I am not racing.

Still racing the 1600?

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
I have raced the Baja 1000 13 times including numerous other races and feel qualified to comment on subject matter in race dezert.

Welcome Steve,
Just a heads up: just because you've raced longer than most of the people on this site have been alive, have more miles in Baja than they’ll ever have, and tons of experience in the sport; doesn’t mean you know more or are more qualified than the majority of these genius flat-billers. So now that we have that cleared up have fun!