hello my name is timmy stice

thebarn

Reaction
i like trucks that are built in front yard s and hit **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**. my dad raced baja in the 70s in a home build buggy and sold his car when my older sister was born. every year when christmas time came around my grandparents gave me 100 bucks . i wasnt allowed to spend it. it went into a savings account. when i was like 12 i asked if i could get a dune buggy . pops said no way we negotiated and i got a fl250 odyssey. pimp. any way it was a basket case so we rebuilt it together. . on its madian voyage i jumped it and **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**ed up my back.(it still hurts) i wanted rear suspension. my dad said it was not possible with out fabricating something and we wernt equipt for that sort of thing.damnit fast foward 5 years i sell the odyssey so i have some money for a truck ...wait youll like this part my g ma matches my money and i roll away in a sweet body lifted ranger. then i moved to pismo beach and beat the crap out of that thin... beat it to death bought some coils from a gut that came into my gas station i worked at and i lifted my first truck. any way i sold that bomber after blowing up 4 trannys and the motor(which only got me good at swapping 5 speed ranger trannys) and went through like 3 beam trucks in a short amount of time and said **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** it i want another 2 wd ext cab beam ranger .so i got it and it had a sweet fabtech lift on it and i was working at procomp at the time ... killer then i went to work for pg series and got fired because i said chrome on trucks is **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**in gay. then i got a job arching leaf springs at national spring then autofab then atomic motorsports now i do my own thing at a little shop in lake side but i can still be found hanging out with my boys at auto fab and i am involved in 2 diffirent race efforts a 7s truck(Gracas) for CODE and a sportsman ranger (mar-y-sol)for SCORE