Hello my name is____________.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WORCS332

Reaction
I think people forgot what to do on this thread...

Redleg06

Reaction
Hi, my name is Andre and my reason for joining the forum is my 72' Bronco money pit that someday I want to be class 3 legal. I'm here to troll for the info and once I get a little further along ask some hopefully not too dumb questions. If you understand my screen name you know what I do during the week.

traction

Reaction
Re: Hello my name is __________.

Hi, Mostly they call me doc. I'm in district 38, masters class. For years have been in LESAR, at the races, and De Anza Rescue Unit, in Imperial county..Have had a small taste of Baja and love it. Did the april Racers and Ranchers ride... what a blast. My goal is to be faster at 61 than I am at 60 .. still got the baja mil on my mind...time will tell....Roll on an xr 650R and in a retired forest service tahoe...and one day will spruce up my 75 Dodge Power wagon.....My social connection is with a group of young bucks and buckettes called RIDECLUBSD.COM and roadrunners at d38...I signed up cuz I wanted to make a comment about the 500, but it took so long to get signed in here, I may not remember what I was gonna post.

traction

Reaction
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd say this is less about cheating and more about changing culture. Weren't the "rules" more of a guideline back in the day when technology couldn't document exact compliance on such a long ride? Back in the day, wasn't it more that if your line was longer but faster, then it was legit, and you were just a smart racer,, but if you actually made a big cut in distance then it was uncool? And for the most part, if you made it to the check point, one way or another, then you pretty much were OK? But now with the new technology, combined with more restrictions in authorized access to different routes, then the actual marked course now has become the law to be followed to the letter?

I'd like to think it's more about adapting to new ways and a new time than it is about intent to "cheat."

This was supposed to be on the baja 500 discussion...Oh well

kwilson

Reaction
Hi guys. I'm Kai Wilson from Henderson Nevada. My dad and i will be racing a C1 Lite either late this year or early next year. As far as i know, we'll be the only people in NV with a C1 Lite so if anyone is interested in it, please let me know and we'll set you up for a test ride.

Rum Runner

Reaction
Hello my name is Erik. I live up in The Northwest. I grew up around the dunes and still can't get enough of it. I have a Ranger I am loking to long travel. Hopefully being here will help speed things up. I also have a Yamaha Banshee and a Cr 500. I have been interested in Desert scrambles and have wanted to try with my 500.

BALLER

Reaction
Hi ya'll, im julidee.. Also known as "pinkstar".. I off road somewhat but do baja races to help kids with cancer.. I have a pink hummer that is the mascot for the baja cancer foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.