• Forum membership has its advantages....

Hello

Tyson

WHAT UP UPS, LETS GET SOME ACTION DOWN HERE BEFORE JOHN AND KLAUS START REGRETTING GIVING US OUR OWN "PRIVATE" BOARD.

Sorry Jen and Greg I had to say something. hehehe

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

JenDiggityDirt

Hi...don't forget, the Imzz meeting is coming up. The 23rd. That's about the most exciting thing I have to say...sorry :( I'm tired...it's been a long week. I'll try and think of something interesting before Monday.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
I'm off to Ocotillo Wells! If any of you guys come out there look for me! We are meeting tonight at Devils Slide at 9PM and then tomorrow morning at Devils Slide at 10:30AM.

Bel hope to see ya out there!

Go Big Or Go Home

JenDiggityDirt

We're NOT going to El Mirage, we're NOT going to Johnson Valley, we're NOT going to Glamis or Ocotillo Wells or any other place we had though about going...and, get this, Greg is NOT working on his truck! No, instead we are taking a romantic drive to lovely Julian. Isn't that sweet? And it was Greg's idea even! I'm a lucky girl.

Tyson

Oh so what yur saying is that Greg had to pick something up in Julian and sweet talked his way into making you come. hehehe just kidding that sounds cool, Julie and I just got back from Ocotillo - fun as hell. It was my first time there, it was all good until the damn wind kicked up. I woke up IN MY TENT with about an inch of sand covering me. . . ARGHHH. . . the outside zipper of the tent broke and all we had for protection was the screen. But it was still a good time.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Man Tyson that must have sucked last night, it seemed to be quite nice where I was sleeping :)

Jen, you were so close! Only 30 min at the most from Ocotillo Wells in Julian! heh.

Did you at least get an apple pie?

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Yea, we woke up or rather I woke up (she didnt get up for a while after I did) and 2 of the posts had come off from the tent, I couldnt see due to all of the sand on my eyes. But it was camping I wasnt expecting all the eminities (you lucked out though, JC's cool like that) But Ocotillo was fun. Oh! Apparantly my truck liked it as well cause the "check engine" light turned OFF. It was on for like 2 weeks but went out on the drive home =+)

Tyson

actually i thought it was a tornado...hahahaha

gary

jca, my girlfriend wants you to know that you're a crapass for making that comment....jajaja

prerunner68

Hey JC, ya never know with that WOMANIZER Fish being there. He looked like a MANWHORE at the Desert Rose Cafe, tryin to sell his goods.
He did have one taker while we were there. well Im off to work
later all

Greg

Sounds and looks like you guys had a great time, I missed it. And I never took Jen to Julian, I worked on the truck all day sun and most of mon. It's finally sitting on the springs again!! Don't forget there will be a meeting at Imzz shop this sat. in anaheim.

Greg

fishd00d

What A Joke
HAHAH trying to sell :) Hey man I was just standing there, I couldnt help the interested ones, and no it was not that crazy chick cracked out heh.

Go Big Or Go Home

JCA

Greg she was bragging about the trip to Julian. Weather you know it or not you are in deep dodo my friend. That is great that the meeting is on a sat for a change but I still cant make it. One week before a race and the race truck is still apart and the prerunner too. Needless to say busy weekend.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

JenDiggityDirt

Aw, it's ok...we went to a meeting Saturday that lasted until the afternoon and I'd rather wait until we can spend a full day rather than rush the whole thing. Someday...! In the meantime, at least Greg's truck is getting closer to completion. I miss it. Glad everyone had a safe weekend!