Hello

moleculo

Hey Folks,
My name is Ben Fiebke and I'm your classic lurker. I don't really race anything (lack of time, money, skills, ambition, etc.) but I have been part of the the offroad community for quite some time. I was employed by Alan Roach at Baja Designs/Soltek Lighting from March 1996 'til January 2008 as a sr. technician. Some folks on this site probably remember me. Even though I don't work in the offroad industry any longer I still enjoy doing electrical installations, modifications, and troubleshooting as side work on all types of vehicles. Currently my only offroad toy is an 03 YZ250 which I've built to be an older class 21 replica (but with a CA license plate.)
The main reason I joined this site is because a few months back I wired Wheezy's Class 5 build (see Show & Tell section) and wanted the ability to ask & comment about his progress since I completed my work on the car.
Thanks

shredtastic

hello my name is robbie and i like to ride and race.. my dad and I are currently building a sportsman buggy and I also ride desert on my dirt scooter.