hello

nailsbysheryl

Reaction
My name is Sheryl Moulton I am the wife of Jim Moulton. I am a fan and supporter of off road racing since we met 18years ago. I would like people to know that my husband is the hardest working and honest man that I know. These personal attacks on him are cruel and uncalled for. If anyone has been through what we have been through in last few months you would understand. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. Bill Markel is a very ignorant human being. I should know, I had a conversation with him this morning regarding his post. He was supposed to a "friend". Moulton Fabrication is still in business and isn't going anywhere. Jim can build the best off road race car out there. He will always honor his comitment to his clients and NEVER will or has screwed anybody out of money or a car. I would like to thank everybody for their support for Jim and his outstanding work. Don't be afraid of Bill Markels "warning" Jim will still build you best car out there.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Welcome aboard Sheryl. Bill didn't make to many friends today. Sad it took that to get you to join RDC.