Hello

scott362

Reaction
My name is Scott T Adams Sr. I grew up in West Palm Beach, Florida back in the 60's & 70's my Dad was in the pits for Briggs Cunningham so I grew up mostly in the Sports car racing them got into Stock cars (Richard Petty) as Dad was a service station Manager and we always had the STP reps around then when I was about 13 or so I worked for a guy named Bob George here and he built dune buggies and even went to the Baja 1000 a few times and I herd of the guys like Ivan Stewart and the likes and started to pay attention to the desert events. I was also learning about Rally racing mostly Monte Carlo, the Acropolis and such mostly in Europe then I learned of the South African rally and then Dakar (back then the Paris-Dakar) so now I build scale models of the cars and trucks that run in these events so I hope to be able to get some information and keep up with all the news as rally information here in the United States is hard to get especaly car specifics I am currently working on getting the 4 cars that Peugeot won Dakar 1987-1990