• Forum membership has its advantages....

hello?

gary

i noticed that too....hey, i've got a question. has the jumping at chuck strange's house after meetings been banned forever?? i've never been able to make it, but i was hoping to get there some day....
hey pat, don't forget that filler neck!! not gonna be by my neck of the woods anytime soon, are ya????

Jordan

Not many people have access to the Inland PreRunners section of the board thats why.

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Ithink stranges is no more. Pissed too many of his neighbors off. The neck is behind my seat. Maybe this sunday I could swing by. Need directions.

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
"DISCO FEVER"

vwguy

i believe jumping at chucks is gone for good

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it

gary

well, that just sucks!!!
pat, if you're in the area sunday, and you want to drop it off, cool. i'll email you the directions. if you're not coming this way already, don't worry about it.

BIG_FAT_LOSER

No booth. Not enough $$. To quote Greg: Not enough money in this negetive profit organnzation to have a booth.Think the Oct. meeting is going to be in the parking lot at the Expo.

"DISCO FEVER"

John Bitting

Administrator
Wow Greg sure has a negative attitude. :) Pat hows Timex doing?? I will let you guys know about the next RDC bbq it is being planned now..

BIG_FAT_LOSER

do not think he has a bad attitude. Just overwhelmed at how much time and energy the I.P. thing takes. timex is still alive and well. needs a rear end. She is howling and leaking. Anyone got a spare?

"DISCO FEVER"

Greg

haha, that comment was definately spoken in jest. Seems as of now there will be no more jumping at Strange's place bbrcause of the uproar from the last time (neighbors were pretty damn pissed with the yahoos hauling ass up and down thier streets, one family even file a complaint with the city!!). We have some stuff planned for the very near future, and ofcourse, the sand blast race dec 8. Since the expo is on the same day as our meeting (last year the sand sports show this year our meeting, guy should check with us first ya know) we want to get al the prerunners together before the show so we can all park in one area and show the "prerunner presence". Thats it for now, jen will keep everyone posted on whats going on and she's trying to get all the new pics up asap.

Greg

JenDiggityDirt

Yes, I am trying like heck to get everything caught up. There will be a lot of new stuff up by this evening. I think it'll be cool to meet before the Expo so I hope everyone can make it early. Just check the site for new stuff...if I'm going to add it to our site I don't have time to be posting it all here!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

vwguy

pat how is the new project doing

we have some more parts that i havent examined at my brothers maybe you could use some

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it

WFODAN

Well that stinks about Chucks house !!! Some peoples kids I tell ya . This has been the story time and time again with our whole sport . STUPID people come along and ruin it for everyone . Look at Glamis !! Look at the desert !! I think most of the blame lies within our own groups . Everyone needs to start watching what their friends are doing ( or maybe even themselves ) to ruin our sport . We can make a difference . " WE " just need to do it . I listen to people cry about the BLM , the closing of Glamis , The closing of the desert . Grab a clue people !!! Don't cry about it ..... FIX IT !!! If everyone put as much effort into fixing the problem as they do whinning about it , we wouldn't even have the problems . I was at Chucks house that day . After all the people left we spent alot of time just picking up Mountain Dew bottles . It wasn't two bad guys that were throwing them on the ground . It was the majority !! Maybe if we lose everything , we might finally realize that we should've put forth more effort . It is really simple . If you drop trash on the ground , pick it up . If you break something , fix it . If there are laws that govern where you are , follow them . When we don't do these things , we give the tree huggers ammunition . I believe we need to fix the problems within our own numbers before we can ever be effective in overthrowing the bogus land closures that are killing our sport today . Next time you're out in the dirt and you see people doing stuff that can cause us to lose the right to be there , TELL THEM !! Be a leader , not a follower . Make a difference .

Dan Vance