Hellraisers Offroad Motorsports

gary

Reaction
anybody know who these guys are? some guy jumped out of his car next to me while stopped at a light, came up to my truck, and slid a couple stickers through my passenger side window the other day. scared the crap outta me at first, (didn't notice him 'til he was putting them in), but all was cool....now i've seen their stickers on a few cars lately....just curious?

CoiloverKid

Reaction
i HAVE heard of em...but i dont know enough to draw any conclusions on quite what it is they do. you gotta admit, that's a hell of a street team, though.

Keep it sideways.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
jajaja...that's how Greg and I first got the word out about our first meeting (May 2000) of Inland Prerunners! I have heard of them and seen several trucks with their stickers. I think they are an OC based truck club, but I could be wrong.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
last night i was at perris speedway racing the cruiser class with a friend, and one of the cars there had a cage done by "hellraisers motorsports" might be the same guys. long beach/bellflower area. p.s. what a blast going round the track in a gutted 1972 caddie!!

race trash wiring