• Forum membership has its advantages....

Helmet painting

For any of you who are looking to go and get your race helmet customized to your wants and needs, or even just a solid color, I wanted to make this post to give a suggestion and sing the praises of Chad @ C.R. Designs. I looked EVERYWHERE and searched all over RD looking for someone who could do custom helmet painting and couldn't find anyone who gave a reasonable price. I couldn't have been happier with the results and turned out better than I expected. If looking for a place to go, Chad will take care of you and is a fellow racer so you're in good hands.

THANKS CHAD!

424160_2568337986961_1809558243_1640736_168138730_n.jpg

Ya that's the ASU pitchfork and its not a sticker, thats a straight paint job. just gave him the outline and the size and he took care of the rest. amazing job! and yes chad is in arizona, pretty much central phoenix.

and a reasonable price is I'm a poor a** college student and I could afford it...jajaja

3 Amigos Racing

Shout out to Paint by Steve here in the Phoenix area.. Did some cool work on my NORRA helmet including my logo of my favorite things!.. www.paintbysteve.com .. great guy, happy with the work and the pricing,. Norra helmet dave.jpg Norra helmet dave.jpg dave helmet side.jpg