Helmet set up

TK424

Reaction
I was wondering if anyone knows if I can have my hemet drilled so I can use a air blower? Anything is helpful at this point. Thanks

diirk

Reaction
I'd worry about modifying the helmet and possibly affecting the structural integrity.
You can by a "blown" helmet new for just over $200.

TUBETECK

Reaction
Maybe contact PCI they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Cerberus2k7

Reaction
NEVER EVER modify the structure of your helmet unless you know how to properly re-enforce the EPS. And even then it is not a good thing to do because the liner will most likely crack, splinter, and break down faster. The EPS is designed to distribute the force during an impact. And if you cut a nice little hole into it, you just allowed that to fail.

MARXICO

Reaction
Impact sells replacement parts for the vapor top mount manifold they have center left and right manifolds

I would check with your Tech inspector where you race at befor you drill ... you may be making a good helmet bad

My $1200 carbon fiber shark will not pass off road tech guys, but circle track tech guys dont check

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
Pci or parker pumper can install the fitting for you @ a reasonable price. That way you're sure its in the right spot.. I drilled mine for the "hans mounts", using the directions.. If it didn't have the exact location, i would have had it done by someone who knows exactly where to put them..

TUBETECK

Reaction
Yuuuup If you dont know what your doing have someone that does do it. Its not worth your neck to be an 1/8th inch off.