Helmets

CanyonMan

I need a helmet soon. Anybody know where I can get one fairly cheap but up to current safety specs?

Lyrch

Mike_HKmtrsprts

if your racing off road you dont have to wear a closed face helmet when we first started out driver use his dirt bike helet and a set of goggles all tech cares about is that it meets snell spects I think they are up tp snell 95 or 98 not sure look on the inside of a helmet sometimes under the padding and it will give you the number go to a dirt bike shop and buy $60.00 helmet all helmets have to meet a certain saftey requirement....Mike

AP255

If you have a cheap head get a cheap helmet. Call Scott at PCI I'm sure he will work something out for you.

DMSRACE

Well said Alan...how much is your head worth?????spend the $, it might save your life...

Kevin

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

SJP12

WELL SAID, SPEND THE MONEY AND GET SOMETHING GOOD, THE MORE PROTECTION THE BETTER CHANCE YOU HAVE OF GETTING AWAY WHEN YOU WRECK

I LIVE MY LIFE 1 SET OF WHOOPS AT A TIME!!!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Also remember that after 1 hard blow to the helmet it's effectiveness is decreased significantly. People overlook that often.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

Jerry Zaiden

BSR west / Parker pumper caries HJC.

PCI Caries Shoei and another brand.

We carry both of these helmets and buy them from both of these distributors call me and I will give you a price.

CanyonMan

Thanks everyone for the input. I do realize with helmets $=Quality, however I am fairly broke right now. I debated on a used helmet, but like you said, after 1 good bump, you can almost bet on replacing it and I didn't want to risk that.

Lyrch

shrek

Call Harold or Doug at Parker Pumper, they have a really good "value" helmet that you will be very happy with. 909-360-5906

Tell them that Shrek sent you.

Racing isn't everything.............it's the only thing!!!