• Forum membership has its advantages....

Help: 4link problems

crafty

Bj is awesome and very helpful. I run vintage class either my 8 truck or 5/1600. My dad runs group T and my brother is working on his group T sportsman Toyota. Hope to see you in Sparks!

GreyMatter

Everything that broke last season has been fixed, I think with the links I'm gonna have to relearn how the truck handles. And I haven't really been able to take the truck out since I swapped out the auto transmission for a manual. Only time I've really driven it was the prerun at fort sage last year, hitting that stopped car on the track kept me from racing

slvrbullet

Everything that broke last season has been fixed, I think with the links I'm gonna have to relearn how the truck handles. And I haven't really been able to take the truck out since I swapped out the auto transmission for a manual. Only time I've really driven it was the prerun at fort sage last year, hitting that stopped car on the track kept me from racing
My neck still hurts from that hit! At least you still got to race because of that nice golf cart driver!