HELP...DFT cell #? PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Hey guys, I need a cell phone # for either Dave or Daniel Folts. I'm suppose to met them in Parker tomorrow and can't find the # he gave me. Anybody out there help me out? You can PM me the # so it is not posted for everyone to see. Thanks in advance.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Rory,

Here is the number on their business card and the same number in the business ad section for Dusty Times. 909-923-5970

I can check in the morning to see if this is their shop number or cell if need be, depending on what time your leaving for Parker.

Trent

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Rory,

Here is the number on their business card and the same number in the business ad section for Dusty Times. 909-923-5970

I can check in the morning to see if this is their shop number or cell if need be, depending on what time your leaving for Parker.

Trent
Trent, Thats the shop #. Dave gave me his cell # along with Daniels the other day, now I just can't seem to find it. I don't think I will drive to parker unless i can get a hold of them. If any one can get a hold of them, my # is 928.542.0233 (cell), have them give me a call WHEN EVER, don't care how late or how early. Thanks, Rory.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Thanks for the help everyone, none other than Rob MacCachren called me with the number.....with an asist from Jay Shain. I LOVE RDC. Monitors, you can delete this thread if you'd like. Thanks again.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Thanks for the help everyone, none other than Rob MacCachren called me with the number.....with an asist from Jay Shain. I LOVE RDC. Monitors, you can delete this thread if you'd like. Thanks again.
Rob Mac outed for lurking on RDC...a true addict that won't come out of the closet!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Rob Mac outed for lurking on RDC...a true addict that won't come out of the closet!

Bwaahahahahaahaaa! So does that mean your out of the closet PAB?????:rolleyes:

P.S. The #16 looked good today, but it did look like the fridge behind Blue's spot at Geiser's was running a little low!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Bwaahahahahaahaaa! So does that mean your out of the closet PAB?????:rolleyes:

P.S. The #16 looked good today, but it did look like the fridge behind Blue's spot at Geiser's was running a little low!
Copy that

Status
Not open for further replies.