Help for baja 500 class 10

Papus Martinez

Reaction
I want to buy a good class 10 to run this year the 500 and 1000, it is my very first time I'm running baja. Does any of you can tell me where can I find a good class 10 with around 90 to 120 grand to buy it?? Thank you

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

drofmij

Reaction
There are a couple of high end cars in the classifieds section.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
I highly recommend not making the Baja 500 your first Baja race and particularly don't recommend making the Baja 1000 peninsula run your second Baja race. Race some CODE or Record races before trying to climb the Mt Everest that is the Baja 1000. My 2 pesos.

Zac Reish

Reaction
Don't let anyone scare you away from doing what you want. Find guys who have experience, get them on your team, and learn how to drive from them. Practice. If possible though race a race before a score race.

MasTacos

Reaction
I highly recommend not making the Baja 500 your first Baja race and particularly don't recommend making the Baja 1000 peninsula run your second Baja race. Race some CODE or Record races before trying to climb the Mt Everest that is the Baja 1000. My 2 pesos.
This

Racing CODE and Record races a) are fun and 2) are a good way to get to know how to move around in Baja (setting up your chase, getting your crew sorted out, getting to know people and landmarks, etc). The racing itself is pretty straight-forward (skinny pedal makes it go, fat pedal makes it stop... mostly), it's the million other things that need to get sorted out to make your overall race safe and successful that take some experience and effort.

mgobaja

Reaction
Are you looking for a single seat or two seat car ? If a single seat I have a Jimco for sale. Send me your email address and I will get you some information and photo's as well

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
Papus, give a little background... Where are you located? What experience do you have? Do you have chase trucks and crew already? Why class 10?
There is an excellent 10 car for sale (not advertised) in Ensenada that can be sold with local support crew(s) for a race (or races).

ICR Racing 1044

Reaction
I want to buy a good class 10 to run this year the 500 and 1000, it is my very first time I'm running baja. Does any of you can tell me where can I find a good class 10 with around 90 to 120 grand to buy it?? Thank you

Not sure if this interests you or not but We run a rental program we have a 2400 and a class 10 available for any race you choose. comes with pit support and everything you need so you can arrive and drive. There are a couple of teams who started out their racing careers renting with us. It's a good way to get your feet wet before taking the huge plunge.

email: wldcarolan@msn.com

GBRACER

Reaction
DO not let anyone tell you don't try Baja the first time, if you are prepared and have some support you will be fine, everyone has a first time, just be ready and do your homework, we ran our first Baja 1000 with the car being put together in a parking lot in LA a few days before the race and finished had a blast

offroadracer516

Reaction
DO not let anyone tell you don't try Baja the first time, if you are prepared and have some support you will be fine, everyone has a first time, just be ready and do your homework, we ran our first Baja 1000 with the car being put together in a parking lot in LA a few days before the race and finished had a blast
Agreed. Had people told others in the early days of the sport "Don't race baja for your first time" This sport would of never got off the ground. It was a lot more hardcore back then too.