HELP! I'm in Hesperia and need to get a part to Ensenada for the 500

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Some friends of mine and fellow Rovers MC Members are down in Ensenada and their bike needs a new ignition stator. I have the part but I need to get it to them. They are staying at the Las Palmas. Is anyone going down early in the week that could possibly take it down for me?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kim

Last edited:

motoman29

Reaction
We have a group leaving from City of Industry on Tuesday and a group leaving from Victorville on Wednesday afternoon.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
We have a group leaving from City of Industry on Tuesday and a group leaving from Victorville on Wednesday afternoon.

I'm going to send you a PM with my phone number so I can get this part to your guys.

Thank you SOOOOO much!

Kim

shrek

Reaction
Worst case scenario.........I am leaving Friday morning from San Dimas...........and I would drive to Hesperia some time this week and pick it up if needed...........

matts@ahern.com if you need it...........im on it......

Shrek

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
we have a crew leaving tomorrow... from hesperia. please contact me if you have not got this figured out yet.

Louis

D4D

Reaction
Passing through Hesperia tomorrow afternoon, in Mexico Wednesday mid-day, if you still need help send me a PM with a phone number today.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Thank you everyone for your offers to help. I am going to call Louis, Rick Johnson's son this morning. Rick is leavng Hesperia today. The sooner we get the part there the sooner our boys can continue their pre-run.

I will update this thread in a little while.

Thank you all again.