help! looking for cool gear for my newborn

Danny Alcala

Reaction
Im having a boy in late Novemeber and started looking into clothes, strollers, cribs, etc. Having trouble finding some off road/ dezert racing stuff for him. Do you guys have any good leads on places to get some cool gear?

Toys
Bed Setups
Blankets, pillows, etc.
Strollers
Car seat
Room Decorations....

I used the search button and found cool strollers.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
How exciting! As far as room decorations, my cousin painted her boys room like a sand color then purchased high quality shots from some photographers and had them framed . . . then of course bought replicas that were available. . If memory serves me correctly, I think it was the Herbst toy line.

3G RACING

Reaction
Danny, congrats on the newborn! They're a blast!
I had my first child three months ago.
We havent found too many decorations related to off road. We do have some chargers jerseys and stuff like that!
If you do find anything, let me know. Always good to have the little one dressed up like a racer!

DARREN EBBERTS

Reaction
By the way congrats on the boy! I have two girls and a boy all under 4 years old, and the boy is the hardest to get clothes that are cool for so my wife had me start making stuff for him.
Also I dont know if it is still up but my brother submitted his boys room on rate my space on hgtv website. It came out awesome, one wall is a mural of a desert scene with a bunch of race cars, and the main one has his boys name "Jaxon" as the driver

QurtysLyn

Reaction
Congrats on the little one. I'm looking for something for my new cousin, (born 9/11), gotta get him started early! :D

RocketMan

Reaction
Thanks for the link Darren !!

I have a baby girl due in 16 DAYS!!!!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
How bout a "I TORE MOMMY A NEW ONE" t shirt?:)

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Wasted wages fab. The coolest long travel strollers ever!

JoeyD23

Reaction
Found this onesy in the Big Belly Crew booth...they had all kinds of cool kids stuff

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
tshirthell.com

Some pretty crude baby T's but funny to look at.

BGRANT

Reaction
Try Smooth Undustries. (if they are still around) My wife used to get all kinds of kids moto stuff from them. PJs, blankets, sleeping bags, wall stuff.

banshechick22

I'm an aunt
Reaction
Let us know if/where you find anything. Our daughter isn't due until Jan but I'm already getting the itch to start shopping! :)

LukeHuff

Reaction
I dont know if this fits into the same category your looking at. But for alot of cool motocross stuff check out Smooth Industries. They sell bedding bathroom stuff clothes pillows toys EVERYTHING.

ultrablew

Reaction
Just get him a trophy kart and put it in the room until he is like...uh...2 or 3 and can drive it!!!!:D;)