help me

murphco

Reaction
due to a family obligation i must attend a "monster truck show"in vegas,pray for me.anybody testing or prerunning in the area this weekend?post details please.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Don;t forget the Budweiser, and the fake Hillbilly teeth or lack their of. Oh, an a NASCAR t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up or cut off will help you fit in as well.

murphco

Reaction
i think natural ice or keystone light,maybe busch. i have been practicing by calling people "guy".

shrek

Reaction
Why do you guys keep whimp-footin around the beer and go to the real crown jewel: the ribbon,

Pabst Blue Ribbon------the official silent sponsor of Monster Truck shows everywhere!!

haha

Have fun.

Shrek

murphco

Reaction
faceman you just won yourself a genuine pbr bottle opener from the sixties,guy.

shrek

Reaction
What makes you think that I dont already have one, I live in the 909!! haha But you can always use two pbr bottle openers, guy.

martininsocal

Reaction
Lose the guy routine...its...Dooooode....Did ya see that!?
Duh-amn, that was some serious air! Mannnn- I gotta git my chevy runnin.

B Hansen

Reaction
You will be in my prayers Joe... haha... what's new with the Murphy gang? When I get back up there next month we should all meet up for dinner or something and talk trucks....
food for thought, I'll be working on my truck tomorrow while you enjoy redneck motorsports at its finest... to pass time just sit there and nitpick each truck (how bad their shock valving is... I mean look at how much they bounce....
)

Driftin

Reaction
well they should have Pro Arena trucks with the monster truck shows......Check out Tom Jones (yes thats right) ranger. Ford cobra motor sittin back about 18 inches in the frame and 4 wheel drive. Nicely done truck and a very smooth driver....

murphco

Reaction
we are here,it could not be any worse.we had to stay at the buffalo bills action last night,melissa ethridge was playing so i have about three hundred chick mullets so far,bitchen.now we are at the orleans and they are hosting the mrs america pagent,some of the contestants are pregnant,hot.i looked at the "program" for the "event"and they have the porta-jet,the world's only jet powered porta potty,super hot.i have an appointment with a theripist on monday......i almost forgot,we missed the village people last night,white hot.gotta love this place.