• Forum membership has its advantages....

Help needed in Lakeside stolen trailer and buggy

1wayne

Keep a look out if you live San Diego east county (Lakeside) My son in law Dads trailer and buggy were stolen last from the front of his house. Had all his tools and tires inside of it. The truck in the picture is the thief's. If you have in info. Call 619-252-3630. Thanks. WAYNE

Attachments

NIKAL

Wow, we will keep & an eye out. Any more pictures of the trailer, maybe a plate #? I would bet the thief lives or knows someone in the neighborhood, to know that he kept his buggy in the trailer.

punkur67

We did not get a plate number on the thieves
truck. My dads Neighbor saw them taking it and thought they were my friends borrowing it. The trailer was taken by two white males in their mid 20's to early 30's. The trailer also has a "DICO" sticker and a dog being pulled by a Quad sticker. The had a ford 2300 motor, 002 trans, 3x3 rear arms, 2.0x12 king shocks with black coils, front was a 6" wider beam with 2.0x10" fox shocks.

Nessy

Not sure if you are on facebook but it spreads the word to way more people. The Wellers got a stolen trailer back that way. Good luck!

punkur67

I don't have all the details yet but my dad just called and they found his buggy from an annomous tip. He said it looks like they just stole the lights off of it. Still looking for the trailer and tools but it sounds like the tipper spotted the trailer too. More to come

punkur67

So the tip was for the trailer. When the sherrif showed up the trailer was gone but his buggy was sitting on a flat trailer. So the trailer is still missing. Very excited he got the buggy back though.

punkur67

The buggy was found on Mother Grundy Truck Trail in Jamul, CA. The trailer was also spotted there and that is where the tip came from.

1wayne

Also found was John's trailer from Certified Transmission in Santee, that was stolen 2 years from the back of his shop. It was the trailer the buggy was found on.

punkur67

Sherriff made an arrest this week. Glad to see turds like this taken down. They also found owners for a flat trailer, dirt bike, another enclosed trailer, and another buggy. Thank you to all who kept their eye out for my dads stuff!

Ilovebaja

Sherriff made an arrest this week. Glad to see turds like this taken down. They also found owners for a flat trailer, dirt bike, another enclosed trailer, and another buggy. Thank you to all who kept their eye out for my dads stuff!
awesome! that's what I love about the off road community, we may not know each other but everyone has you back

Kenny1488

Just wanted to know who the tipster is??
I bet there's more to the story.
And you would not believe were the tip come from.