Help, Re integrated sweet rack mounting.

redmist

I'm currently mounting a Fortin PRB2.0 in a Jimco A-Arm car. I understand the Fortin to be very similar to most if not all integrated PS/Servo racks.
My problem is two fold. The sweet servo rotates with little friction in relation to the rack. I've rung Fortin who state that the servo is generally loose retained by the PS lines. I'm however hesitant as I know any rotation in the servo should be seen as an input and should generate pressure on one side of the rack. I would think that solid mounting it would be more applicable, however there isn't anything left on the servo to mount to.
Secondly, The servo is held in place by a circliped plate and is keyed into the rack. Any lateral load is applied directly to this keyway and I think I'll end up rocking the servo against the rack. I gather people add a chassis mount just past the servo to stop any rocking?
Photos of any integrated PS/Servo installations would be appreciated.

redmist

For those of you questioning why I'm running a Fortin beam rack in a A-Arm car. The Jimco is rear steer and the Fortin was the only integrated rear steer rack I could find.

Fourstroker

The servo will not move or rotate. This will not be a problem. If it bolts up anything like the Howe I would not worry about any damage at the keyway connection either.