HELP!!!!!!! Washer ate the driving suit.

empty pockets

Reaction
Well never believe what the tag says inside the driving suit. I went to wash the driving suit so my wife could use it for the Powder Puff race and when I pulled it out to hang it up to dry, the washer had eaten a HUGE hole in it. It is not repairable, and I don't have enough money to buy a new one right now. I am wondering if someone out there would let us borrow a suit for my wife, so she can run the Powder Puff Race this weekend? We need a Large or even an extra large.

Thank you, Gary Roglin
(951) 202-8512

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Thats the problem. You are suppose to take them to the dry cleaners not wash them! lol
Not what I was told by the UPR guy. I just use that Molecule stuff that they sell and recommend and wash it on gentle in washing machine and air dry. No issues with my old Pyrotec suit or my new Oakley/Sparco suit. :)

JAM 1600

Reaction
If there is anyone that is in the El Cajon, San Diego area racing this race please let me know as I could loan empty pockets a suit but he is in Lake Havasu area.I would be willing to make sure to get it to you if you would be willing to bring it to Empty Pockets at the race !

steelman

Reaction
Done Deal, I spoke with Gary and will FedEx an extra suit to them. Best of luck to your wife during the Powder-Puff race!!

empty pockets

Reaction
Thank you Mark Brownell, also know as Steelman on RDC, he is shipping us a suit in the morning.

This is going to make my wife a very happy person, this race means alot to her because she has lost her mother and cousin to cancer. And she is hoping they can find a cure for cancer soon.

Thanks again to everyone who responded back, and called to help.

Gary Roglin

JAM 1600

Reaction
RDC Familia comes through again ! This is why I love offroad racing ! ;)

Fourstroker

Reaction
Done Deal, I spoke with Gary and will FedEx an extra suit to them. Best of luck to your wife during the Powder-Puff race!!
Awesome. Thanks for helping Mark

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
take to polo cleaners shop they will do for u not do use in washer machice

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
This Is another reason I'm a desert racer [or was] We can and WILL do anything we possibly can for each other:D:D:D:D

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Reaction
Well never believe what the tag says inside the driving suit. I went to wash the driving suit so my wife could use it for the Powder Puff race and when I pulled it out to hang it up to dry, the washer had eaten a HUGE hole in it. It is not repairable, and I don't have enough money to buy a new one right now. I am wondering if someone out there would let us borrow a suit for my wife, so she can run the Powder Puff Race this weekend? We need a Large or even an extra large.

Thank you, Gary Roglin
(951) 202-8512
Glad you found one

Last edited:

Shaggy

Reaction

Thank you, Gary Roglin
(951) 202-8512
Does she know you posted "even extra large"? OH Boy......:eek:

empty pockets

Reaction
Does she know you posted "even extra large"? OH Boy......:eek:
LOL Yes she read the post last night, I told her I was trying to find what I could, and I was not saying that she was getting big ;) WHEW!!!!!!!! She is already not happy that her truck is all dented up from our little wreck @ the Silver State 300.

Shaggy

Reaction
LOL Yes she read the post last night, I told her I was trying to find what I could, and I was not saying that she was getting big ;) WHEW!!!!!!!! She is already not happy that her truck is all dented up from our little wreck @ the Silver State 300.
That's comedy. I would hear about that forever.:D

Polarcub

Reaction
Glad you found one Gary, I was going to offer up mine since I ma not using it her ein the Arabian Gulf....hope you have fun at the powder puff. Not sure but Mr Matt (my brother) may be there keep an eye out for a Kaveman shirt.
Jeremy