• Forum membership has its advantages....

Help

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I was all stoked coming back from Best Buy with Leadfoot in hand. I install it on my computer all anxious to play. Then when I finally start playing its all sketchy keeps stopping and going like it(the computer) can't handle the game and on Motocross Madness it only does it every now and then but not this bad. My computer isn't that old and since I am not all that computer technical I was wondering if someone out there is and can tell me what my problem is. Any help is appreciated, I just don't wanna pay some computer tech guy an arm and a leg to fix something stupid that I can probally do myself. Thanks.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
It sounds like it could be a memory issue. Try unistalling MCM2 and see if that helps. Make sure you use the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS feature under the Control Panel.

evan_clanin

i had that problem to..i shut all the tasks off on the task bar(the one by the clock)..like virus and schedualing programs..it helped a lot

Vtr_Racing

Its kinda hard to diagnose something without more info. What kinda computer do you have? What is the speed i.e. PIII 700 mhz? Also how much Ram do you have 56/128/256 ? Once we get the specifics we can go from there because not every pc is alike....Email me if you like......