Henderson Pit Pass

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I am in need of a pit pass for the Henderson race now that they will require all pit guys to have bracelets. I will even help in the main pit in between video and pics. Thanks in advance. Please PM me

IDRA_CRB

Reaction
John,

Why don't you get a press pass from Dominic Clark?

Reese

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Sounds like you guys are also caught in the restrictions on Internet, Media Outlets which is no more than 2 pit, photo passes per publication.

It appears that Dominic or Sal is getting overwhelmed with the small tide of 'net pubs that want passes. I guess, we can consider this a "new sign of the times".

Personally, I think this should be revised to provide a pass per year that the publication has formally covered SCORE races.

BTW, it was 116 degrees in Henderson today. It's suposed to be a few degrees hotter tomorrow across the valley. Better head to Costco for a few pallets of bottled water.

PJCinLV

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
We at RDC have been supplied Media Passes from Dominic but I am taking my cousin with me and since he is not media I will stay with him by a teams pits and shoot from there..

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
John, How many passes did you get?

I didn't push the subject with Dominic because we don't need that many people to cover the race. 3 would have been perfect but 2 will work.

PJCinLV

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Henderson might have been 116 degrees at noon, but it dropped to a chilly 96 degrees by 11.00 pm. Brrrrrr!