Henderson's Terrible 250 - Help us make it better

Henderson_CVB

Reaction
Henderson\'s Terrible 250 - Help us make it better

The Henderson Convention and Visitors Bureau would like your opinion.

Please take the time to answer 14 questions so that we can provide you with the best possible experience at the 2003 SCORE Henderson's Terrible 250 Desert Race.

The survey will be available for the next 10 days starting, July 19.

Thank you
Henderson Convention and Visitors Bureau

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?ID=FTE6TX8J6YT7&PIN=WRCB1FVH08BX

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Re: Henderson\'s Terrible 250 - Help us make it better

www.dmsrace.com
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

jimpat

Reaction

the Henderson race situation was pretty good.. the hotels raised the cost of the rooms a lot and that kept lot of fan from coming.. and some teams think about not doing it next year.
Reason:
the cost of travel, race fuel, food and beverages, thats part of racing. But when the hotels in the town that benefits most raises the cost by 100% , then its time for us to look some where else to spend our money

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction

well lets see alot of things were good i must say if we could do tech inspection at night would be nice alot cooler the pit areas could have been bigger if they went a little farther outside of town but they wanted to keep it close a better organized spectator areas or areas would be nice it was tough to cram all of those people in there along with the race traffic but other than that it was nice to have support in nevada again just dont forget there is more than one organization out there that would love to bring people into henderson company's there could be more feed back from other outlets for off road also like www.go-desert.com and www.off-road.com

IDRA_CRB

Reaction

Dear Henderson Convention and Visitors Bureau,

Thank you for making this effort and asking for our opinions.

Our team had six entries in your event. Five 4-wheeled and one motorcycle.

At future events we need to be afforded immediate access to the racecourse for vehicle repair and retrieval. The high temperatures experienced during this event demand immediate response to disabled racers. To deny this access is unreasonable and unsafe.

Respectfully,

Reese King, VP
Checkers Off Road

dezertchick

Reaction

Another time of year would be nice. I knew after my camera zoom lens melted that it was too hot!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction

March would be nice

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

btshannon

Reaction

Isn't March San Felipe 250 time? Maybe mid May? Oh wait, that's Baja 500 prep time. To give all of the teams a chance to prepare (bikes and cars) July seems about right. Too bad Sal and the Henderson CVB can't control the weather, as it was unseasonably hot that week. The spectator and chase/pit situations could stand to be improved though...

My own taste for the hops is very powerful, and I had no intention of spending a beerless weekend...<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by btshannon on 07/20/02 10:03 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction

Between laughlin and san felipe..better yet swap teh dates with laughlin and more people would attend both...laughlin in the summer would have a huge turnout and henderson in the winter would have a better turn out due to it not being Africa hot.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

robert_encinas

Reaction

in my opinion it should be a night race for cars and trucks, 9pm start . that way all classes start and finish in the dark.
im sure the light company's would like that as well. bikes and quads 6am start for their safety.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Re: Henderson\'s Terrible 250 - Help us make it bet

that's what I didn't understand. it was considered a night race but they started at 3pm, and that is just about the hottest part of the day. Any time after 7 would have probably been better I would think.

poolman

Reaction

I'm With HDRA,Night tech and contengency.Cooler more people would attend.

Virtually Unlimited

El Chinero

Reaction

Nay, nay JImmy P.

Holiday Express was $63 per night from Thur to Sunday AM. When I checked in they gave me a cup of beer off the keg! And another and another ...

Breakfast in the lobby plus a coffee maker in the room. My room had an entrance on the hall and one right into the Toyota's bed outside. Sehr gut! Racer parker. Sunset Road ... one exit north past Fiesta Henderson.

No compliants here!

Tony T
El Chismoso