Hengeveld Childress Penhall

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
With the Baja 500 coming in June it was time to build a team that can win overall. We couldnt do it without the team owner Bruce Penhall. We will need help pitting since Honda/JCR will not pit us so to the fact that we are a threat for the win.I dont blame them.If you are intrested in coming down to Baja and helping out the team with pits etc PM me! Come be apart of a championship team! We have a wonderful chance at winning this year and Im really looking forward to getting to Baja. Also we are looking for help in the Helicopter department so if you have any connection in that area let me know...See ya in Baja

Last edited:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Good luck I hope you guys win! I will be looking forward to this...

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
So I'm taking Mikey this is the press release that you've been waiting to relase! This a very talented and stacked team. Good luck Mikey I'm pulling for you guys!

mgobaja

Reaction
Hit Roy up to have the Checkers pit you.....

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
I wanna set up guys that are just focused on pitting us..Not pitting cars and trucks and us..I wanna make sure everyones focus is to help us win...

jjordan

Reaction
What will you be riding?

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
I might be able to get a few guys including myself to handle a pit for you... :D

ML Racer

Reaction
Sounds like a winning team to me. Good luck guys!

Dezertpilot

Reaction

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
i just want to wish you good luck!!! it was cool seeing you and mouse beat honda at the 500 a couple years ago

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
Thanks guys I think this is one of the best shots I have had to win since being on the honda team..As soon I we get a course map we can figure out our pits and just how many people we are going to need and I will keep you posted..and THANKS for all the support! I gotta clean out my message folder is full! lol

Goober

Reaction
Please tell me your having the same team for the 1000. With Henge doing the night section JCR wouldn't have a chance.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Hengeveld Childress Penhall
Go get em. This will be an epic battle. Looking forward to keeping track of this one. Good luck...

Richie_Bobby

Reaction
With the Baja 500 coming in June it was time to build a team that can win overall. We couldnt do it without the team owner Bruce Penhall. We will need help pitting since Honda/JCR will not pit us so to the fact that we are a threat for the win.I dont blame them.If you are intrested in coming down to Baja and helping out the team with pits etc PM me! Come be apart of a championship team! We have a wonderful chance at winning this year and Im really looking forward to getting to Baja. Also we are looking for help in the Helicopter department so if you have any connection in that area let me know...See ya in Baja
Sounds Like Its Gonna Be The Dream Team.:D
Good Luck.

Tundranation

Reaction
wow, this brings the interest in this race up a notch or two ........! :D