herbst glass

Ryan B

Reaction
I search and couldn't find anything on their site or here. Does anyone know who makes the glass for the Herbst TT.
thanks

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Ryan-

Here ya go!

McQueen Prototype Design. Inc.
620 Cypress Ave.
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

Ask for Mike McQueen or Bruce Horton

Good Luck!

pciscott

Reaction
Mike does the glasswork on my Trophy Truck and also did the glass work on my new Prerunner. His glass is top quallity and all it needs is a light scuff and is ready for paint. Mike will be hard to get in touch with for the next couple of days, as he is on a fishing trip and will not be back until Wednesday late. Mike does awesome work! He also built the hood with air intake and colling ducts for Big Bird, which now runs 20 degrees cooler. Mike just finished up a new style chevy body for John Herder for Newline that looks bitchin.

Ryan B

Reaction
Are there any pics of the new chevy body that I can check out?
thanks

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Ryan what is it you are in the market for? That would help us guide you in the right direction. There are no pics on the internet of the herder body, Nestor just got the hood back a month ago and has not taken any pics of it. You can also use Trailer Products in Hemet, they just finished a chevy body for Alan Pflueger, I think it was $25k for a custom one off body that he now owns the molds for, But they could build a custom one for your application.