Herbst TT Rollover

scott

Reaction
Did anyone see the Herbst TT rollover 12 miles from the finish??? And is there any video or photo's out there????

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Nope.
But I saw my "cousins" cruising with a red TT front clip by the Aeropuerto that afternoon on the roof of their
Isuzu Amigo.

Trophy time!

DPpatrol

Reaction
So thats what happened... We saw the TT flying by with a few miles to go minus a front clip and with a damaged rear bedside.

jason

hammer

Reaction
I saw a video from Temecula Motorsports of the crash. They came into one of those big holes to fast and went over i think one time (hard to count because of the dust). Looked pretty violent.

Dave_G

Reaction
Re: Did anyone see the Herbst TT rollover 12 miles from the finish???

We talked to Mike Smith today about the race. Apparently the TT was trying to make up time from being down with engine electronic problems. A.J. said they came to a spot where he knew they should be only going about 30 mph but they were doing a 100! A.J. knew they were screwed so he locked his hands on the shoulder straps and closed his eyes. The truck flipped end over end landing on it's wheels. The only damage was a squashed oil cooler that they were able to by pass and the hood was toast. Other than that no real bad damage. But hey,..... AT LEAST THE transmission WORKED! ;-)

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

drtdevil93

Reaction
its not enough for them to be fast, now they have to show off by doing flips.

erik

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Here is a clip of them coming by me with no front clip and right rear bedside hanging off:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/herbstoutside.wmv>http://www.pencilart.com/herbstoutside.wmv</A>

Go Big Or Go Home

Junior

Reaction
Fishman...........on the outside of a corner no less!

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yea I know :) Great huh. We didnt even know anyone was coming and we were getting ready to leave and then we heard the helo! To late :)

Go Big Or Go Home