Herbst's Mega Yacht for sale

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I used the payment calculator next to the pics, it said I could pay if off by 2123... :(

NicksTrix

Reaction
no credit, bad credit no problem, si habla espanol. buy here, pay here...

curious why they are selling after just having it built. anyone know anything? something new ordered?

they could have a mega slots give a way with it the grand prize!

FCORR

Reaction
Is this a different yacht than the one that is currently sitting in the Newport Harbour? It was there only 3 weeks ago....

Ryan_P

Reaction
Is this a different yacht than the one that is currently sitting in the Newport Harbour? It was there only 3 weeks ago....
I don't believe the older yacht has sold yet, but the new Mr. Terrible is usually parked in front of the old mans place in Newport.

By the way, Mr. Terrible is owned by Jerry, the father. Herbst Gaming is in pre-package bankruptcy, which is owned by the kids. Terrible Herbst Oil Co. is in good standing, and is owned by Jerry.

Best of luck to the Herbst family through these tough times.

FCORR

Reaction
:eek:
Terrible Herbst Oil Co. is in good standing, and is owned by Jerry.
I'd say, the new yacht parked in Newport even made John Travolta's (I believe John lives next door) yacht look older and took away some of it's luster....:eek:

Both yachts were really fun to look at, I think if I were to rob a bank I still wouldn't have enough money to buy either one...haha

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
I had a chance to tour this yacht two years ago at its debut in Cabo after the BK1. All I can say is that its amazing!! Best of luck to the entire family. And thank you for the hospitality.....

Last edited:

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Having met Tim And Troy at the races a couple of times, Truly nice, Humble, Great guys! Wishing them nothing but the best in the future.

nismogizmo

Reaction
i can't help but hear this song when i look at this thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeepspeedster

Reaction
"What?? No heli pad?? no good, sell the thing" Said Mr. T about his new boat.

Fuel: 14,786 gal. just imagin how long of a pit stop it takes to fuel this thing. Makes Rubby's 90 min penalty a cake walk.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Their yacht was on CSI Miami this last season with a bunch of people partying on it.