hesco welding look out ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedfun

Reaction
How many of you have had the Hesco shuffle
Told one thing and then he tells you another?
And in a response from his look out
The recession has hit me as well
I contracted to have mike build 6 race car chassis for $4200 each
Then I supplied all the tubing and the tubing came from completive metals
And as we all know in this industry we use the highest grade tubing because of the extreme forces we put on ours race cars -- right?
Well Mike Hester uses cheep china tubing that costs a fraction of good quality US steel cost
Well Mr. Hester will not deduct the price of the materials I supplied he wants to use a china metal price that is 50% of the cost of material I supplied
I have given Mr. Hester $13 thousand including the price of the material I supplied pulse I delivered it to his door personally
He wanted a deposit for materials to start? In January
I supplied materials except the adjusters??
He started in May??
And the day he was done he stated my material was not worth anything and said I still owed him $4200 per car.
Now many of you have family that helps out well my mom works for me and some how put each car was 4500 on the fax we sent mike with a payment where she got that figure Ill will never know?
but now Mr hester wants to use that price for the cars ?he know the deal!!!!!
He has never even talked to anyone but me on this matter, .
But now he wants to use that price
I know of many people he built cars for and not one of them did he charge over $2500
Why?
I am a lot of things but a rip off is not one of them
Mr. Hester do the math or give me the my $13 thousand back and go sell your cars your self -- or give me 3 cars and call it done
We are both growen men at least I am
And I am willing to do whats right but at this time I don’t have the $24000 you think I owe you -----I owe you about $14 thousand
So your extra 10 gran ant happening
Your bill states around 24thousand I owe you
I have 13 thousand in this up to today
6x $4200 = $25.200
Less $13.000
= $12.200
Now there are some adjusters need to be added to that but I think my total is around $13800
Not 24 THOUSAND
Now he wants to add intrest and storage BECAUSE WE CANT AGREE OR IM NOT PAYING A EXTRA 10 GRAN
SO Mr. HESTER wants to make me look like a rip off
You be the judge?
I do owe Dan Boudoux the balance for the new P-2 chassis But I have told Dan my $$ position and agreed if someone was willing to buy it-- sell it --and hold the money I have invested {12-13 thousand**BAN ME****BAN ME** in the building of another one this winter
Mike do the right thing and stick to what you said
but to all of you with a hesco car KNOW YOU ARE RACING IN A BUCKET OF CHEEP CHINA TUBING NOT SAFE AT ALL IN TODAYS STANDERS

Fourstroker

Reaction
Sounds like the two of you need to work this out and keep it off the board. The only 2 people that know the real story are you and him. Complaining about each other is only going to hurt both of your reputations.

Status
Not open for further replies.