Hey check out my new race web site

Rebilasphoto

RDC Crypto
Website
markjrebilas.com
Anthony,

I'm kinda disappointed to go on the site and find images of mine that you never gained permission from me to post. I know of at least two other photographers who also have the same complaint with your site. While many racers do not realize that what they are doing is wrong, it doesn't make it ok. I can't speak for the others but I know that I have more than 40k invested in gear and do photography as my full time occupation so for images to be outright stolen from me does not sit well. Hopefully this response doesn't make me sound like a prick but if photographers never stand up for themselves and their work this problem will only get worse.

Mark

Dirtworks Films

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Some things you just shouldn't cut corners on and this is one of them. You open yourself up to the entire world when you launch a new site and in doing so it should be top notch as is does represent you and your race team. I know times are tough in this economy and IMHO you should have found a web designer and had it done right even if it was piece by piece and launched when it was complete. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Thank you,
Bob.

CMI CHUCK

RDC Crypto
Anthony,

I'm kinda disappointed to go on the site and find images of mine that you never gained permission from me to post. I know of at least two other photographers who also have the same complaint with your site. While many racers do not realize that what they are doing is wrong, it doesn't make it ok. I can't speak for the others but I know that I have more than 40k invested in gear and do photography as my full time occupation so for images to be outright stolen from me does not sit well. Hopefully this response doesn't make me sound like a prick but if photographers never stand up for themselves and their work this problem will only get worse.

Mark

I remember a incident were a Goof Ball Desert car builder used some photos without permission and when he was contacted by the Photographer, the car guy pretty much flipped him the bird. End result Dumb-Dumb car builder had to write a hefty check to said Photo guy. Anthony if these guys call you, Fix it! All though it would make for some great video to see the Photo Jocks all taking turns in there new Pro Lite! Hahahah

Last edited:

prolite#7

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.
ok i did'nt think about that ,I think only 2 shots are from ryan and the rest were copied from race desert or the lucas public sites. All video is mine and the rest of pic's were take by me . I will pull off the shots or offer to purchase them pm me with the cost

Hesco

RDC Crypto
Send $1000 to Houston... :)

Kartman

Media Goon
RDC Crypto
Website
DurkaDurkaPhoto.com
. While many racers do not realize that what they are doing is wrong, it doesn't make it ok.

100% correct. If you follow this simple rule you will never get in trouble with a photog, video goon or the copyright office.

Before using any photo for any use ask the guy who shot it for permission.

Just because you find it on the web, rdc, google, a blog, a promoter's website, etc with or without a watermark does not mean its free for you or anyone else to use.

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
RDC Crypto
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com
Hopefully this response doesn't make me sound like a prick but if photographers never stand up for themselves and their work this problem will only get worse.

Mark

It can get worse?