hey everyone

gr8dane

Reaction
Love the site. I'm a huge believer in forums. Heard about this one from a friend.

I've grown up riding dirt bikes in the desert and absolutely love anything with a motor that goes fast in the dirt.

Almost a year ago I got my first prerunner truck. Its a 95 f150. Its a little old, a little slow, but it gets the job done and I love it. I off-road maybe two or three times a year in my truck and use it as my daily driver for the other 50 weeks out of the year. Most of the work on my truck was done about 6 or 7 years ago. I'm working on getting things back up to snuff just so I don't break anything when I go out to the desert and get stranded with a broken rig.

During the day, I work at a custom installation home theater and home automation company in Irvine, Ca. If you want to turn off your lights and close your garage door from the desert, I can make it happen. Then on your way home, turn on the spa and get it nice and hot so you can relax after a long weekend. That kind of stuff.

My truck has an interesting story. The guy I got it from went to high school with the off road truck fabricator for Jesse James. He's the one that did most of the work on my truck.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
cool story welcome to RDC