Hey Outlaw Desert Racing, Can I volunteer at the Independence 243?

Soupy

I volunteered at the Belen NM 200.

For those of you that don't know. There is a great little race series in New Mexico. It was worth my 7 hour hour drive to volunteer. I have no race car in the race. No team to support. Just a need to freshen up the dust in my blood.

If you have a car that fits a BITD class, I bet you get a fun day of racing in. Great day to race, give a sponsor some co-dog seat time, work on your game for the "big races".

I have no affiliation, just had a great time last time and want to spread the word.

And!

I want to volunteer again!

Outlaw Desert Racing Events

ODR505

I volunteered at the Belen NM 200.

For those of you that don't know. There is a great little race series in New Mexico. It was worth my 7 hour hour drive to volunteer. I have no race car in the race. No team to support. Just a need to freshen up the dust in my blood.

If you have a car that fits a BITD class, I bet you get a fun day of racing in. Great day to race, give a sponsor some co-dog seat time, work on your game for the "big races".

I have no affiliation, just had a great time last time and want to spread the word.

And!

I want to volunteer again!

Outlaw Desert Racing Events

We would love for you to come and help again! We will be at the same location but making the track a bit different which will make it longer so a win win. Will be a night race for the big guns and we are now introducing the Youth program getting ready for next years Youth series with Mentoring classes for the kids. Pre-Registration is live on the website. Glad to hear from ya and looking forward to chatting more in detail about next years adventures!

Soupy

Bump is right - or more like "Giddy - Up!" Just like last time. It looks like the Outlaws in New Mexico got their act together. I've gotten bunches of communications regarding the sponsors of the race and discounts for racers. I'll be be heading out at high noon for the race. I've got no dog in the fight, no car in the race. Just a guy happy to help out. If anyone is sitting on the fence, this is a chance to get out there and get some great seat time.

AZFR8TRAIN

I have volunteered at several races as well. Maybe you can ask if they can talk to azop,more/snore , vorra. And I even think a race org in Texas. To try not to schedule races on same weekend. It kills the entries. I’m sure some. N.M. racers would come to az as well as AZ racers would go to Belen if not on same weekends

ODR505

I have volunteered at several races as well. Maybe you can ask if they can talk to azop,more/snore , vorra. And I even think a race org in Texas. To try not to schedule races on same weekend. It kills the entries. I’m sure some. N.M. racers would come to az as well as AZ racers would go to Belen if not on same weekends
Our schedule for next year will be different from other organizations for sure. This year was a HEY WE ARE BACK type thing and growing fast. Huge news will be released at International Off-road and UTV Expo in Scottsdale in December. working on next years schedule right now.

ODR505

Bump is right - or more like "Giddy - Up!" Just like last time. It looks like the Outlaws in New Mexico got their act together. I've gotten bunches of communications regarding the sponsors of the race and discounts for racers. I'll be be heading out at high noon for the race. I've got no dog in the fight, no car in the race. Just a guy happy to help out. If anyone is sitting on the fence, this is a chance to get out there and get some great seat time.
We are happy to have many companies on board like Dynojet, Impact, Mastercraft, SDUTV, Method, Competition LED, Ultra, Rock knockers, Meyers Distributing, Vision X, PCI Race Radios, Aire Serv of Southern NM, Metal Center, Road Runner Disposal, Archuleta Restoration and Remodel, Apache Barricade and Sign, Rock-a-Belly Food Truck, Wild West Pickles, US Army, Leroy Gettler State Farm Insurance Agent, Schampa, Dirtskins, Stuffsack.com, Going Custom, Rodend Supply, Hot Shots Secret, Steel Alliance Fab, Badass Unlimited, 5150 whips, R&S Powersports, Caveman Coffee Co (Owned by Keith Jardine MMA Fighter), Rescue Tactics and Training, Forward Flag Foundation, Elkhorn Cabinets, Mcneil Racing Inc, Star Lightbars, Tensor Tire, Bilstein Shocks, Raceline and CT Raceworx.

3 or more make an official payback qualified class
$250 added purse for utv pro turbo class
dynojet PV3 for RZR podium winners (both turbo and NA class)
Elkhorn Cabinets tossed in $100 per 1st place for youth utv (170,570 and 800 class)
McNeil Racing Inc discount coupons for 2 truck classes
1st place $300
2nd Place $200
3rd place $100
Special racers discounts for registered racers for Outlaw Desert Racing with companies like Competition LED and SDUTV and more!
Rock knockers discount coupons for 1-3 place UTV class winners (including sportsmans winners)
US Army will be on site to support both at tech and contingency and race day

Outlaw Desert Racing providing rides to military and 1st responders for Adrenaline Therapy to help prevent suicide for our heros. many racers such as Mild Case Racing #305 and Desert Vets Racing NM will be racing with us and more giving a military or 1st Respondor (active or veteran) a chance to be navigator during the race!

contact me off our website if you want more information. With race day coming up in a couple of days, i will be out doing final prep to the track and logistics for location setup.

thank you!

Chris

www.outlawdesertracing.com