• Forum membership has its advantages....

Hi, my name is Simon from Shock Pros

shock pros

It's about time I finally created my own login to post on here. I have been a race-dezert regular for some years now, but for some reason or another, I never had my personal login. I grew up in San Diego and started getting into off road racing during high school. I started to go watch races in Baja and soon started helping a friend with his 5-1600 team. When I started to race with them, actually working on the car and riding in it, I also started to work on shocks. The team was low budget, so I began to learn how do work on shocks to help out. I've been working on shocks for about 10 years now and setting up cars has grown into a hobby that turned into a business. I worked at ORW in El Cajon and San Diego for almost 9 years. I currently work with Jason McNeil at Fiberwerx. The company is growing and Jason asked me to join the team and help it grow. What began about 13 years ago as just going to watch an off road race I knew little about, has led me to being submersed into this industry. I really enjoy being a part of the off road community. I enjoy what I do for a living, working with off road teams and racing. I'll be seeing you around the forum soon.

Simon Perez

shock pros

Welcome to Race-Dezert Simon. I heard you left ORW, what happened?