hi

chirugo

Reaction
hi I do not speak much English just wanted to know about cars made by curry race cars mexicali photos please .....

Danny Alcala

Reaction
Here is one of us prerunning mdr's night race in plaster city a couple years ago. I didnt take the picture and the car was Caleb Gaddis' built by Curry. Hope this helps.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I wouldn't buy from them (if that's what you're looking for).

M.Harvey1600

Reaction

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Just from talking with some people and families that have purchased cars/trucks from them.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
no worries i always thought they built nice stuff but didnt know much first hand about them.... i"d prolly still have a class 1600 or 12 built by them though, but wood do more research about it... what exactly did u hear? and were they reliable sources?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Yes very reliable. I know their stuff looks very nice and I have always thought that. You're right a 16 or a 12 car may not be bad. I do know people have had to take some nice prerunners that were done by them to other shops to have them finished or corrected.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
ive heard that also... and i trust ur judegment since u have a JEFFERIES built car! i use to work for damen and casey so i know first hand what quality is! haha back when they had the porter truck years ago... they taught me how to properly prep and build a race car!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Yeah Damen and the crew build great cars, I agree. They also do a great job with prep. You definately learned from the best.